It seems like day #4 of the challenge came more natural because I wanted to stick with the diet and do well. I wanted to eat every meal as planned. I wanted finish the day feeling good.
Breakfast:
Me- a large grapefruit
Moses- banana (starting to see a pattern, folks!)
Davy- eggs… I think. It’s bad when we are rushing around the house in the morning and I’m completely unaware of what he’s doing. ….it may have been a PB&J.
Lunch:
Davy couldn’t shake wanting to eat out so we decided to have a lunch date….at Earth Fare! It seems silly to love a Grocery store so much but seeing as they have so many options (groceries, take out, hot bar, pizza, sweets, ect) we knew the options were limitless. We decided to split the ham & cheese Panini which came with a side of fruit and split a shrimp tempura roll. We took our lunch outside to the covered eating area and enjoyed the warm afternoon. I love going on lunch dates and I love feeling good about what I’m eating. After lunch we strolled around the wellness section of the store trying on different lotions and sampling drinks and teas they had available; Davy ended up getting two small packs of Super food mix because he liked the sample so much.
Dinner:
Thankfully I already had most of dinner made because once I got home things went a little different than planned. That morning I place a whole fresh chicken into the crock pot and it slow cooked all day. Once it cooks that long it becomes so tender and moist I literally broke it apart to use half for the meal. I was planning on cooking a side of rice and grilled squash with it but we had company come over for longer than expected and didn’t start dinner again until closer to 7. At this point I didn’t have time for any of the planned sides that I made us a spinach salad (with my FREE Organic Girl spinach) and had chicken on the side. It was quick, easy, and tasty. Moses had a side of applesauce and leftover sweet potato wedges with his chicken.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment