If you’re reading this on Google Reader you may not have noticed my newest addition to the side bar; that little red and white button is my newest addiction. Pinterest.
I’ve been hearing about it for months from Blog Land and friends and sisters but have purposely avoided getting it in fear it will do to me what it’s done to everyone; start an addiction.
If you’re not on it yet, do it. If you’re not following me yet, do it. If I’m not following you yet, tell me so I can do it! You can never follow too many people because I feel like the more people pin the less work I have to do by typing in searches.
Of course searches have become my new best friend when it comes to making my house a priority….oh my gosh people have some good ideas. The DIY sections, the style sections, the food sections, they all get me. I’m not one to tag dream homes and vacations because honestly I don’t have time to sit and lust. I’m looking for things I can make, do, things to inspire a new outfit and new house projects. And yes I will unfollow any board that pins adorable little babies stuffed in adorable little thing because oh my gosh my ovaries cannot handle it the cuteness!
I love that within 1 minuet Pinterest changed my mom’s mind about the entire color scheme she was thinking about doing in her living room. “Oh…” she said, “those colors don’t really look good together”. You can literally pull 1000’s of pictures in an instant and save yourself hours of searching websites and blogs for different ideas.
I’m addicted, everyone else is addicted, and you should be too!
When I tried to sign up it put me on a “waiting list” and I still haven’t got an email telling me I’m invited. However I did just ask my sister, she shot me an email invite, and within seconds I was logged in. SOOO if you want an invite just ask me and I’ll send one your way; no one should have to wait to start Pinning!
Aug 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment