Sep 8, 2011

Blurp.

I’ve been sick for a couple days now and I apologize for the lack of excitement in my life this week. I thought about writing yesterday but seeing that I was too drugged up lazy I just read a fourth of The Help. If you’ve read it or seen the movie please don’t ruin it for me; I managed to make it all this time without knowing the conclusion and with 50 pages left I would like to find out in bed tonight and not through someone’s own words!
 

I wrote half a blog about Davy and I sharing things like cups, toothbrushes, and (accidentally) luffas but then I realized that was TMI. We like sharing a cup, we sometimes share a toothbrush, and I’ll scream if I ever find out we are using the same luffa again.
 

Next week I think I’ll start sharing some house before and after pictures because a. I’m excited about it b. I’m afraid something will get ruined before I even take a picture of it and c. my mind is always turning and I’m scared I’ll never have a complete finished product to show for.
 

Lastly, a picture of my little guy. He has really started to develop an imagination and desire to pretend. We were “playing” doggies; the doggie would bark and then he would be “thirsty” so he gave him a drink. It was adorable, he is adorable.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails