Sep 30, 2011

Two truths and a lie.

Two truths and a lie; you decide. 
1. I’ve worked out 5 times this week!  1st cardio session was after our trip Sunday when I felt as big as a house eating all those sweets. Two mornings I was at the gym before work doing cardio and two nights were my favorite sweat dripping insane cardio class. I feel great!  

2. My house is incredibly clean! I was sick of all the mess so each night I’ve been working on one room making it perfect. Sweeping, dusting, putting things were they belong and not in another junk pile. I’ve even made boxes for trash and donations so I can get rid of all the extra crap for good!

3. Last night I was heating up my dinner plate when Moses came over and asked for a piece of broccoli…as in actually wanted vegetables. I gave him one and he munched down and asked for more. After that he proceeded to eat half the broccoli off my plate literally piling it into his mouth. I would go hungry every night if it meant my baby was begging for greens! 

2 comments:

Laura Jean's Pies said...

number 2 is the lie. no doubt. (piles of laundry?)

Ashley said...

I think 3 is true! At least I'm hoping it's true because Joel also hates veggies and I'd like to think he can turn it around at some point - lol.

Also, I'm all about going to Europe too! Your trip sounds great. I made a 30 before 30 bucket list and one of my goals was to cross an ocean in some way before I'm 30 and I'm thinking that will probably be a Disney cruise or the the Hawaii resort of Disney's. But Europe would be amazing too! I'll be 29 for Josh's and my 10 year anniversary and Joel will be 9 so maybe we'll have to take a family trip to Europe... or go alone. Lots of saving would have to happen though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails