It's Monday morning which means your coffee cup is full, your eyes are heavy, and it's rough stuff.
Well....not for us.
While you're going crazy in those four walls we will be going crazy...well....here.
That's right, we're on our first family mini-cation. The only reason I'm blogging is because for the first time ever the parents are wide awake before the kid! I guess that's what mass amounts of sugar + lots of walking + staying up past our bedtime will do to him!
Enjoy the start to your week because we sure will!
Sep 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah! This just published into my feed for some reason! That's hilarious you were up before Moses on Monday! I hope you guys had so much fun and I can't wait to read more. I'm also sorry to hear about the lying. It's becoming clear that Joel's will is strong and he's needing some discipline in his life now too.
Post a Comment