Sep 6, 2011

Say it.

You want to know something strange we all do but it never really gets addressed? How many of us read 5+ “stranger’s” blogs a week and yet we never, ever comment? I have at least 30 blogs I read on a regular basic (sometimes every few days, sometimes almost daily) and on average I comment on 3 of them. I’ve taken the time to follow their lives and get excited when they have a new post; I quickly scan the post and smile at pictures of their lives and then just a fast move on to the next one without saying one thing about what I read. What’s the point in reading the daily documentation of someone’s life if you’re not engaging in it? Why don’t we take the time to say the words we are thinking in our head? Wouldn’t it make that other person happy to know someone out there has read the words they took the time to write and actually have something to say about it?

This week’s challenge: take the time to comment.
Even bigger challenge: take the time to tell someone how you honestly feel.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I always love reading your posts and try to comment on almost all of them. :) I'm not as consistent with others though, so this is a great challenge!

Related Posts with Thumbnails