Going the same route as last year I want to avoid the white shirt/ jean cliché photo wardrobe and go with something that is more, us.
I had so much fun going into the Old Navy pulling an entire look together then going home and making us all try on the different pieces until I saw what I liked. It’s going to be hard to find a different color scheme this year because all my favorites were wrapped into last year’s look; the boys look great in blue, the grey complimented the photo, and I love purple! Thanks to Pinterest it’s been great gathering looks and colors I like together; now I just need to make sure Old Navy is selling those colors in their fall line!
My other hurdle is going to be getting the [almost] 3 year old to sit still. Last year he was more easily entertained and gave a natural smile when he thought something was funny but nowadays he throws his hands in his face or squints his eyes to be funny…
…not something I need to be happening when the camera is clicking!









No comments:
Post a Comment