Overwhelming love. Thanks to Davy, Moses, and my Mom I feel loved every single day of my life; this particular week it’s been extra special. Starting last Monday I have been showered with special treats, small gifts, sweet cards, more treats, celebrations, and love. By Friday I felt like my birthday had already been celebrated and in reality it had just begun kicking off with a delicious lunch with my office family.
I cannot say enough about how glorious my night out with my very favorite girlfriends was. We all piled into one car and took the 30 mile trip to Thomasville to eat at my most favorite restaurant, Jonah’s. It’s a small, quaint little place off the main street that is Christian owned and serves the best food. I can proudly say I’ve never had a bad experience when going there and this was no exception. To add to the wonderful food was my wonderful girlfriends; whom each I treasure in their own special way and made the night unforgettable.
The next day the boys and I woke up early and decided to drive to the Jr. Museum for family time. The trip started off right with perfect Starbucks orders and a happy little boy. The weather was perfect, there was only a handful of people there, and we had a blast. We took our time exploring the animals, old farm houses, and the beautiful natural scenery in north Florida. Am I making you sick yet with how wonderful this weekend was? I promise I’m not trying to…it really was just that wonderful!
The afternoon we played volleyball at my mom’s followed by a home cooked meal of all my favorites; steak, scallops, shrimp, harvest salad, baked potatoes, and cake. Oh my gosh can a person really eat all this? Yes. It also felts great being the birthday girl and just laying around not lifting a finger; truly enjoying my special day(s).
All the gifts and activities were great but it would not have been the same without all the wonderful Birthday wishes and friends and family giving up their time to celebrate me. Overwhelming love.
No comments:
Post a Comment