Moses has been extra adorable lately with his new enjoyment of toting around special things. He likes them to ride in the car or be by his side at all times for no reason.
Moses has been extra defiant lately. His newest thing is melting down at the dinner table for no reason. “There isn’t something on this side of the plate” “I don’t want my straw in my milk cup” “I don’t want this” blah blah blah they all have started major meltdowns. Even things he likes eating he has refused to eat simply before he’s overwhelmed with emotions. I have no idea why this would affect anything but the same week Davy has started his new job Moses has started pushing limits at school. I hope this is a short lived phase.
Davy started his new job! My Mr. 8-5pm employee has even got himself a uniform and co workers! So far he is loving it and exceeding others expectations which can only be a good thing! It makes me feel really happy as a wife to see him so happy and proud of his job.
I think my body and mind have found themselves in “withdraw” mode ever since starting Weight Watchers and today has been the hardest. When I’m slumpy I want sweets/ food/ Starbucks to cheer me up but instead fruit and almonds are my options. Today I was screaming from the inside to eat something fatty but on the outside I’m just working away pretending everything is fine. I’m making good decisions even if it means taking it one hour at a time.
Our new office has situated us in a perfect area to go enjoy the outdoors. There could be a slight chance I may turn into the lady dressed head to legs in work attire with sweet tennis shoes on walking during lunch.
Happy Friday!
1 comment:
Yay for sticking to your guns and doing what it takes to be healthy and fit! Summer shorts are going to thank you for it :)
Post a Comment