Jan 17, 2013

{bump} 2.0

This is what a baby book looks like in 2013; re posted Instagram photos and a few short blips about how things are going.

Gained 6 pounds in the first 18 weeks…then between 18 and 22 put on another 6. In other words, I enjoyed the holidays. Trying to cut back on my sweets a little to see if that helps…

In other news I have a pregnancy craving; Chick Fil A spicy chicken sandwich and their milkshakes, specially a strawberry milkshake. With Moses I don’t remember ever having cravings that went on for weeks (although as a result of that pregnancy I now eat mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes- weird!) but this my friends is a craving. Tuesday a 2pm? Great time for a treat! Thursday at 10am? Why not! I could eat them pretty much anytime of the day.

It took all your dumb New Year’s Resolutions to help me realize (so crap it’s pretty much a resolution) I need to exercise more. I promised myself this past summer when prepping for this pregnancy that I would stay active; most importantly to have a productive birth but to also help with post baby weight loss. But have I been hitting the gym? No. Have I been taking evening walks with the boys? No because it’s pitch black when I get home! So yadda yadda holidays are over, Moses birthday is over, and I’ve got the next four months to get active again!

I think last time I updated I was crying about getting dressed and while it’s not smiley, happy Clueless style mornings it’s getting better. I’ve sank into a weekend wardrobe and throw on a few dresses or skirts for work. My favorite part of dressing my pregnant body is the ability to wear tight shirts with  no love handles or muffin tops or doughnut holes or whatever you want to call them; just nice smooth lines!

If we’ve talked in the last few weeks and you asked if we had a name yet and I said no; I was lying. We actually tossed around this name the day we found out we were having a boy but not until recently have we confirmed this is it. We both love it. So why haven’t we shared? Because we can’t figure out a middle name! Davy thinks I’m crazy for not picking one yet but nothing has felt right and until it feels right and we love it I don’t need anyone to make me second guess our choice.
17 weeks
 
 20 weeks
 

 
 22weeks
 

2 comments:

Julie S. said...

You are the cutest! And I have never eaten at Chic-fil-A before-- there aren't any around here! BUT that sounds amazing!

@JessEsco said...

You look super duper cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails