Today I’m over on Julie’s blog sharing a little glimpse into
just how crazy I really am. Not the crazy sexy cool kind but the she’s losing
her mind kind.
With my last pregnancy being over 4 years ago and a good case of Mommy Mush Brain it’s hard to say if last time was anywhere close to this pregnancy and my Super Senses. I’m not sure if the Super Sniffer or my Super Taster is worse but the combo of the two has me acting like a blood hound most days.
For example I’m sitting on the couch trying to enjoy my Dove dark chocolate square (in case you haven’t heard 12 doses of sugar a day keeps the Gestational Diabetics at bay) when all the sudden...
Keep reading at http://back2basicsblog.com/2013/01/tales-super-senses/ ...
I’ll be posting a full update later this week with bump
pictures and all!
No comments:
Post a Comment