Jan 7, 2013

Twenty days to The 25

We are 20 days out from my 25 deadline and I’m having so much fun scrambling to get those last minute things taken care of. One more letter to write, a hair appointment to set up, picking out the 2 movies I want to see in one day; all fun things I’m looking forward to. Will I finish all 25 things? We already know #25 was crossed off which may have been the most farfetched reality when I wrote this list last year. Do you think I actually stayed away from TV for a week? What about jumped off the High Dive at Wakulla Springs? You’ll just have to wait and see. This list was a labor or love and this past year was more fulfilled because of it. As it gets closer to my deadline ( my birthday on the 27th) I’ll be doing more detailed post about crossing things off the list but more now I’m off to find my external hard drive cord because gosh darn it you can’t do anything with electronics without their connection cords!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails