skip to main |
skip to sidebar
But even at our swiftest speed we couldn't break from the concrete
As mentioned recently I’ve kind of fallen off the music train and desperately needing to get back on. I’ve made sure to pay attention to who’s playing on Pandora and actually looking into what I like. Here is a list I complied for a friend who lives in California because we used to share great music with each other and since I’m not in the CD making business much anymore a list will suffice. Some of this is old, new, common, different, happy, sad….just what I’ve liked lately:
(In no order but every CD SHOULD have an order)
1. Daylight – Matt & Kim
2. Moth’s Wing – Passion Pit
3. Foundations – Kate Nash
4. Boat Behind – Kings of Convenience
5. Roll away your stone – Mumford and Sons
6. Brothers on a hotel bed – Death Cab
7. Seaside – The Kooks
8. To Kingdom Come – Passion Pit
9. Swingset Chain – Loquat
10. Who’d have known – Lily Allen
11. My Time – Minus the Bear
12. Kids – MGMT
No comments:
Post a Comment