Obviously Eclipse is the only thing on my mind today but if you want a good read check this out:
http://chroniclesofamonster-in-law.blogspot.com/
One of my girlfriends at work seriously has the craziest mother in law of all time! Once she started telling me little stories here and there I practically begged she turn it into a blog so all of us with non-crazy mother in law’s can appreciate the little things in life. She is just starting out so there are limited post but I recommend following her because the stories are far from over! She is a super sweet girl and if you think she is being mean or exaggerating, nope, she is just telling it like it is (and chose to protect her identity so MIL doesn’t turn Ax murderer)!
Jun 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, so crazy! I love my mother-in-law and have no idea how people can be so insane!
WOW, I could not imagine dealing with this! Crazy women. It is fun to read though :)
Post a Comment