Jul 7, 2010
Straight Swaggin'
After briefly scanning old blogs I noticed I’ve never mentioned Swag Bucks, or at least I can’t find where I did! Anyways I’m sure as it is becoming more popular a lot of you have heard of it but if you haven’t let me break it down real simply: you use their website like you would Google to search stuff, the more you search the more “bucks” you get, after you get so many “bucks” you can redeem them for prizes like Amazon gift cards, ect. My favorite feature is the toolbar I place in my regular internet window; that way when I want to search something I can type it in right there without having to redirect to their home page. The best part about the tool bar is I get “bucks” just for signing in and using my toolbar. Sometimes when you’re searching a little note will come up saying “Congrats you’ve won 15 swag bucks” and then you keep on searching like nothing ever happened. It adds up all your bucks and keeps the total for you so you know when you’re getting close to prizes you’ve been eyeing. My favorite would be the Amazon gift card because you can buy whatever you want on Amazon; I would use it for the Kindle store and stock up books! Anyways the more you explore the more you find ways to earn and the more free stuff you can get! Just click on this little linky and it will take you right where you need to go! Happy Swaggering!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment