Jul 27, 2010
What was I thinking?
I promise this will not be an everyday topic but I am right in the middle of suffering and needed to share. Yesterday I felt on top of the world with P90X and the 90 day time limit felt obtainable….today, not so much. Well let me backtrack with the rest of yesterday. The rest of the meals/ snacks went great and I actually couldn’t finish my dinner. We waited two hours (once Moses was in bed) to start our first workout and it went well. I was able to do the entire video (maybe not for the full time allotted) and struggled through ab ripper x; the main point was it was a good day. This morning I woke up excited about my protein shake for breakfast but then around 9am started feeling real hungry. With snack time an hour away I realized I didn’t have my protein. I figured lunch was so tasty I would just wait but by 11:15 I was starving. After eating lunch I’m sitting here feel discouraged. I’m hungry, well not starving, but hungry enough in about two hour I’m going to need food. My afternoon snack is 2 oz of cheese, that’s it! And then after work I have my aerobics class so I’m looking out a 7pm dinner. That’s over six.long.hours away! I’m just scared and craving sweets. When I say I had an addiction to sweets I wasn’t lying…it’s killing me to think for the majority of the next 88 days I won’t be eating sweets. I’ll be snacking twice a day and that’s it. I know I can push through but the impact this program is going to make on my everyday life is really hitting me and I’m scared. I need to push myself, one day at a time, to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you can do it! Just drinks lots of water and chew some gum. You will regret not sticking to it. And after the 88 days we are going to one o one to get some sweet potato madness!
Post a Comment