![]() |
| Hugs |
![]() |
| Ok, Kisses |
![]() |
| Scooping out the YUCK |
![]() |
| So proud of the finished product |
![]() |
| Walking the pumpkin to the porch |

I made the wreath with leftover fall decorations my mom had at her house and I really like how it turned out!


![]() |
| TA-DA! |
![]() |
| Of course they cannot go outside without partaking in dangerous yard stunts |
Later that night we lit the candle inside to illuminate its face and
I must say I was pretty proud of it!
Side note about coupons: Davy humored himself by taking my picture while getting ready to grocery shop Sunday night and the only reason I’m posting it is to show off my new coupon book! It’s a step up from plastic baggies and ideally I want to graduate to a baseball card holder like Kelli suggested on my previous post but for now this works. It’s a monthly organizer that opens like an accordion; I have re-labeled the months with coupon categories to easily store and access. My favorite part of using it at the store was how fast I could flip it open and double check my coupon before putting that item in my cart.








2 comments:
LOVE YALL!!! :) and your fall decor looks soo cute!!
great looking pumpkin! :o)
I am a new follower of your blog! I saw that you are following me on twitter so I can to take a look!
Feel free to visit my blog at www.macheriecreations.com
-Adri
Post a Comment