Jul 14, 2011

Cloth Diaper Week Day #5 Review

Mother- ease sent over a Wizard Uuo diaper for us to review. The first thing I must say is I don’t think Moses has ever even noticed his diapers until this one arrived in the mail. Imagine his surprised to see a diaper covered with under the sea fabric! Generally I’m not a print fan however I’ve never even thought of the joy it would bring a toddler to see fun animals on his underpants.

The Uuo diaper is an all in two diaper that also has room for an insert. Confused? Let me explain. There is a sewn in liner that works great for daytime use and then for nighttime (or a heavy wetter) you can place a big insert under the sewn in lining for extra absorbency.
I love that the sewn in insert is slim (giving the diaper a minimal bulk) but still does it’s job. I also love that the extra liner slips out in the wash and there is no need to dig in a pocket for it.


My biggest con about the diaper is it feels ....cheaply made…BUT with that being said I need to defend myself and say I haven’t had one issue with their performance. I am under no contract with this review and can write whatever opinion I want but I felt the need to share both of those things. As you can see below what I’m talking about. They are great diapers and maybe I'm just not used to a "shell" so don’t let that effect your decision...look at the pictures and judge for yourself.

 Moses is 32 lbs and on the last size setting so they are true to fit. Head over to their website and check out the Uuo system for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails