Like I mentioned at beginning of the week economical savings were our #1 reason for switching to cloth diapers. Yes, most people know that you can save money using cloth but I wanted to find out exactly how much that number is! I used Fuzzi Bunz brand and Rockin’ Green detergent as my base products; both good quality items to show this price comparison aren’t based off of the “cheap stuff”. I also included things like wet bags, diaper cream, and those extras you may need to buy for baby #2. Originally the document was created in Excel however I have no idea how to convert that into this post so I cut it up and made pictures! Click on the picture if you can’t read it and please ASK ME if you want clarification.
![]() |
| The details of how I based my "store", "cheap", and "nice" diaper bands |
I hope this week has brought a new light to cloth diapers and if anything you’re more educated and curious than ever before. I’m not Mrs. Cloth however I have done lots of research and hands on experience and would be more than happy to answer your questions about cloth diapering.
I’ve had so much fun trying out all the products given away this week and a BIG thanks to all the Companies involved!
Remember Wednesday July 27th I’ll announce the winners!
1 comment:
This is awesome! I've seen so many different estimates on potential savings, but I like how you break it down here. I think we save even more because it seems as if Emmy is a heavy wetter - we go through 12 to 14 prefolds a day... but it would probably be more toward the 8-10 average if she were in her bg's in the day and not just for nighttime.
Thank you, Busyland, for a fun week :)
Post a Comment