Jul 20, 2011

Cloth Diaper Week Winners

It’s Wednesday and that means time to announce the winners for the Cloth Diaper Week giveaways. I’m saying this for the 17th time but I’ve had so much fun hosting this week or reviews and giveaways and I hope all of you check out these great companies and consider them for your next diaper purchase.

The winners were chosen by typing in the number of people who entered the giveaways into Random Number Generator. I then went and counted through all the comments to make sure you really were # __ of the legitimate comments. I wanted to make it fair for everyone who entered so I hope no one’s feelings are hurt! If you’re really upset you didn’t win, don’t worry, the companies offer all of these products for purchase!


Day 2 Giveaway: Itti bitti’s bitti tutto diaper
solecrafter@gmail.com
She loved the color Lime

Day 3 Giveaway: Bummis Wet Bag
meldal_05@hotmail.com
I'm already subscribed to you on Reader. Does that count? Or is this how you trick me into getting a Twitter acct? :)

Day 4 Giveaway: Sprout’s All In One diaper/ Trainer
TaraShinkle2009@yahoo.com
Her funny potty story: We are actually trying to get potty training along now! I remember my daughter looked like she needed to go, so I ran her into the bathroom and got her potty ready and helped her take her shorts off and her diaper, right as
I took the diaper off, she pooped right on me and next to the toilet (not in)! It was funny but gross at the same time!


Day 5 Giveaway: Wahmies’ Wet Bag
graceink at yahoo dot com
She tweeted!


Day 6 Giveaway: OsoCozy’s All In One diapers (2)
daylilylanefl (at) gmail (dot) com
I'd name my company, "Cotton Tails" because I think little cloth diapered babies look like they have cute puffy little booties like a rabbits puffy tail. You know, like,"here comes Peter Cottontail, hopping round the bunny trail..."
I just think it's cute.


Congrats to all the winners! I’m sending you all emails today but if you don’t see an email from me by tomorrow morning please send me an email at enilorac802 at gmail dot com in case there was an email server error.


If I cannot get a hold of one of the winners in the next couple days than I have chosen backup winners who I will contact.


My mind is already turning about the next set of fun giveaways

1 comment:

Tara said...

Yay! Thank you so much for the opportunity! I can't wait to try out the training pants and will be looking forward to your email!

-Tara

Related Posts with Thumbnails