Jul 19, 2011
Hey Everybody!
The title is appropriately named for one of my favorite phases Moses’ says. He likes to make sure everyone has their eyes on him even if it’s just Davy and I in the room with him.
I had tons of fun last week posting all the diaper reviews and giveaways and seeing everyone entering to win. Like I mentioned last week I will announce all the winners tomorrow so if you’ve been delaying you need to enter TO-DAY! Maybe you haven’t thought about this but if you’re the single gal who is nowhere near having babies you might have a friend who does….so…you should enter to win for them!
Even though I posted 10 times last week I never once got to share all the things going on in our Busyland! We’ve had such a great summer and so many fun things have happened over these past two weeks. I wish I picture documented them all but that would require me to be Super Friend/ Mom/ Wife and I am not!
July 4th we spent a wonderfully long day at the beach. We ate and swam and play and ate and read and ate and slept and ate. No one got too burned, no one cried about sand in their hair, and everyone left happy. We had 3 shade tents set up (for 5 adults!) and felt very European with tables set up with food everywhere.
We got to see a good “couple friends” of ours get married. They are part of our fun large circle of friends so needless to say we had a blast. Lots of laughing, dancing, drinking, eating (blueberry cheese!) and overall a wonderful night. I think regardless of how cheap or expensive your wedding is it’s the people that make it memorable; if you’ve got a clan of Uncles/ Dad/ Grandpas on the dance floor with ties around their heads and Great Grandma shaking it on the dance floor you know it’s going to be good!
We also had a very special birthday boy in the house this week but I’ll wait and share the birthday stories to include pictures and sentimental wifey stuff. Until then, have fun soaking up the days of summer!
(Sorry for sounding disgustingly optimistic…I’m just really happy these days!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment