Jul 12, 2011

Cloth Diaper Week Day #3 Giveaway

If you are just joining us today it's Cloth Diaper Week! It kicked off Sunday and our first giveaway was yesterday!

Bummis was kind enough to send us their medium Fabulous Wet Bag for review. My #1 favorite thing about this bag is its durability. I was a little concerned bag is only 1 layer thick (opposed to our original wetbag that has 1 waterproof lining and 1 fabric lining) but surprisingly it’s holding up very well. I have not conducted a smell test to see if it emits more of an odor than others but from what I can tell they all seem to smell the same.


Another favorite feature of mine in the hanging hook located on the corner of the bag that snaps open. I’ve been hooking it onto the handle of Moses’ backpack making it a extremely convenient wetbag.

(if you notice in the picture you can see the hook it made out of durable material as well)

One reader will get to win their very own Fabulous Wet Bag!

To enter: leave a comment on this post telling me how you store your dirty diapers between washes! Make sure to leave your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner!

Extra entry: follow the blog on Twitter (@BusylandB) OR subscribe via Reader/ email so you won't miss any of the fun this week. Leave 1 additional comment telling me which of the extras you did.

Extra entry #2: Tweet OR update your Facebook status letting your friends know about Cloth Diaper Week. Make sure you include the website link! Come back and leave a comment telling me which one you did and make sure to include your Facebook or Twitter name.




Come back over later today so see this afternoon's post! Yes, two post in one day!

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't use cloth with baby #1 but we're planning on it with baby #2 due in Oct. So I don't have any experience storing the dirty cloth diapers but this wet bag looks fantastic!

Haley

Anonymous said...

I subscribed via Google Reader!

Ashley said...

i don't store cloth diapers... yet! Hopefully one day! ;)
2bcaptivating@gmail.com

Rachie Pachie said...

I store them in a very large wetbag that hangs outside our folding laundry doors! I love that I can also store it in the car for when we are headed out on day trips around town. Would love a smaller one & the hanging loop looks awesome! :)

-rachelbjohn@gmail.com

K. Starling said...

When we're out, I use a Munchkin's wet bag that I got at Target. At home I have a large stainless steel, push-foot garbage can lined with a black, nylon laundry bag that says "DANGER" and has a skull and crossbones on it. It makes me laugh every time I pull it out! A great feature of the can is that the inside has a plastic liner that pulls out for easy cleaning if I ever need it.

Melissa said...

At home, I store our dirty diapers in a small, spring-top white trash can. I actually don't use a liner in it, but just wipe it down with a lysol wipe while I do a wash. This will change when we introduce solids, for sure, though!

When we're out, I use a drawstring PUL bag that I made with fabric from JoAnn's Fabrics, but it's definitely starting to leak.

Melissa said...

Also, I'm already subscribed to you on Reader. Does that count? Or is this how you trick me into getting a Twitter acct? :)

Tara said...

I usually just rinse off the insert and hang them to dry till I can wash them when I'm home, that way on the way to the laundry room I see them and can grab them. When I'm out I just have been putting them into plastic bags, but the would be better for the environment!

Email is: TaraShinkle2009@yahoo.com

Tara said...

I've subscribed also! :)

TaraShinkle2009@yahoo.com

Carly said...

I'm expecting so I haven't used cloth YET but I can't wait!

Carly said...

I follow with google reader!

Julie G. said...

store them in a large wet bag until time for the wash. I need to get a second wet bag so i have a clean one while the other is being washed :) I am new to cloth diapering and am still building my stash and supplies
schramm.j@gmail.com

Julie G. said...

i subscribed via e-mail
schramm.j@gmail.com

Eirin said...

Hi - I am in my 2nd week of cloth diapering so I am still figuring everything out. Right now we store them in a small trashcan right next to the baby's hamper. When we are out we have a small bag that fits one diaper. We have used that twice but I have to admit that we chose to use disposables on a couple of trips. This bag would help get us off the disposable crutch. eirin.lombardo@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I store my dirty diapers in a antibacterial wet bag that hangs up in our nursery. It works great so far!

smileyboyknowsbest@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Following you on twitter as ericanicholas. smileyboyknowsbest@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Tweeted about cloth diaper week! https://twitter.com/#!/ericanicholas/status/90990116667006977

smileyboyknowsbest@gmail.com

MamaHunfy said...

I store my diapers in a step lid trash can between washes :)

hun423 at hotmail.com

MamaHunfy said...

I follow you via email!

hun423 at hotmail.com

MamaHunfy said...

I tweeted as @MamaHunfy!
https://twitter.com/#!/MamaHunfy/status/90992184702144512

hun423 at hotmail.com

daylilylane said...

Ooh. We have a diaper champ that works wonderfully. I just have a regular trash bag in it, but I hope to one day get an actual PUL liner. We shall see.

daylilylane said...

I posted on facebook!

daylilylane said...

I'm following your blog! (but, I was already following your blog. So....)

Sunflower Joy said...

I store dirty diapers in a wetbag

anjellfire at gmail dot com

Sunflower Joy said...

http://twitter.com/#!/AnjellfireJoy/status/91146310157217792

anjellfire at gmail dot com

boyzrule said...

I store them in a flip lid trash pail with a pail liner

Dmoretti1967 at yahoo.com

dailymom said...

I store dirty diapers in a fuzzibunz hanging pail
Heididaily at gmail dot com

dailymom said...

I follow on twitter @hreall
Heididaily at gmail dot com

leah said...

I have a mesh laundry bag hanging by our washing machine. I would love to have a wetbag. leahevanson@gmail.com

leah said...

I subscribed via Google Reader.

Iggapenguin said...

I store my dirty diapers in a diaper pail but i am going to start to cloth diaper when we go out so a wet bag would help.

my email is ipierattini@yahoo.com

Iggapenguin said...

I am a subscriber of the reader/email

I also did my status of this amazing giveaway, my facebook name is Sarah Laughdy

Amanda said...

Since dd is only using CDs at night, we use a medium size wetbag hanging from the changing table. When she was younger, we used a pail liner in a kitchen garbage can.
tvpg at aol dot com

Amanda said...

I'll make it easy for you! Here's my tweet link: http://twitter.com/#!/Dolphin4176/status/91541820357619713
Name: Dolphin4176
tvpg at aol dot com

daylilylane said...

reader subscriber

graceInk said...

I store my diapers in a pail with a PUL pail liner...out and about, we use a wetbag!

graceink at yahoo dot com

graceInk said...

I follow @BusylandB on Twitter (@Graceink)

graceink at yahoo dot com

graceInk said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/Graceink/status/91678874894741504

@Graceink

graceink at yahoo dot com

Kristin said...

I subscribe to your blog via email.

kristinandkelly09 at gmail dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I store mine in a hanging diaper pail!

szogediek at yahoo dot com

Attila & Tamara said...

I follow you via twitter

ID: @szogediek

szogediek at yahoo dot com

KAITLIN said...

I'll be using wetbags.

kaitlinpoirier at gmail.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails