May 25, 2010

Come, see the fruits of our labor.

We have taken so many little snippet videos of Moses the last 17 months and I’ve never posted any of them! Eventually I want to put them all together on a DVD to create a home video. I still love pulling out old videos when I was younger and watching life back then; I’m hoping the snippets all together will let Moses feel that same sense of nostalgia.

This one is showing off his dance skills. The arm quaking is a mixture of my bad dancing and Davy’s car arm bouncing to rap. The music you are hearing is a Disney music channel On Demand; I take zero ownership of it.



This is Sunday afternoon playing in our new pool. Please ignore my untanned skin and “spillage” (I have yet to adjust the back strap to avoid “spillage”).


Pool Time from CDMW on Vimeo.
Dancing w/ Mic from CDMW on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails