May 3, 2010
Truth serum
P.s. Friday night Davy, Moses and I went to Mori sushi and hibachi for dinner. Its was just so wonderful. We thought about dear friends Melissa and Anthony the whole because they introduced us to this food and we've spent great times with them there. We got our two favorite sushi rolls and spilt chicken hibachi. I probably ate more yum yum sauce than I did fried rice. Moses behaved great and even tied to reenact us drinking our soup by holding his bowl of pasta up to his mouth and tonguing out the ravioli. We just had the best time and joked we were the three peas in a pod. It was raining when we left and we were all laughing trying to fit under the umbrella on the way out to the car; my eyes got misty out of pure joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment