skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yeast Baby
Yesterday my sister called to ask if she could take Moses on a play date. That doesn’t sound out of the ordinary to most except she was going to go pick him up from daycare and volunteer to watch my wild 16 month old at the park for a couple hours then take him back. Why? Because she’s wonderful. We’ve grown up as friends but have different souls, so to speak. She’s rough around the edges with a pliable heart; I radiate emotion with a small filter on my mouth. Her house is always clean and she’ll actually shrub her shower; my house is never clean and I’m even lazy about using 409. I love my son and will love our future children, but she really has a heart for all children. She doesn’t mind cleaning up their mess, or holding them extra long; she even cared for my baby all afternoon and didn’t have to. I love that she loves him and I love her for that. They enjoyed Tom Brown, a Chick Fil A lunch, and even a group kid-o shower (see….again, doing the loving/ clean thing). My ultimate sister goal would be to sync up in a couple years and have babies together!
I contemplated for about two seconds writing about Mother’s day, but then I decided I’ll say the mushy gushy for my mom’s card and the rest detailed in pictures next week.
This weekend I am conquering Croissants. I’ve mentioned it in a To Do List how intrigued I am and would be so proud of myself if they turn out. I’ve done the research, bought the ingredient, and ready to spend my Friday night babying a lump of dough. It’s a very ME project I though they would be perfect for this weekend (yes, somehow I’m turning Mother’s day into a weekend and using it as an excuse to have a calorie free conscience). I promise if they are a disaster or delectable I’ll post pictures.
1 comment:
Love you!!
Post a Comment